February 26, 2008

When it blizzards outside...

Nothing beats the indoor activities of searching for new recipes, flipping through a corned-beef-covered bon appetit, and reading a girly, pink-colored copy of The Chocolate Connoisseur. In my most recent cooking expedition, I created a tasting menu for Jay consisting of Angel Hair Pesto Pasta, Breadcrumb Pan-Seared Salmon with Balsamic Vinaigrette, Mushroom, Red Bell Pepper Puff Pastry, Spicy Sweet Potato Fries, and Chocolate-Coffee Mousse Cream Puffs.

For now no recipes, just pictures...







Now I have an itch to bake. We'll see what happens.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! I am immensely pleased to be your taste-tester -- the puff pastry, salmon, and cream puffs were SO YUM. Thanks for linking me too! :)

Anonymous said...

yeahhhhhhhhhh inaugural entry. dude the food does look fierce as hell. throw me a tapas party immed!

<3 keep writinggggggggg you know how much i love the blogging community and food and YOUUUU

Anonymous said...

that's right, i ate that